donderdag 1 september 2011

And away we go!

Alright, here we are. The very beginning. The beginning of what exactly I'm not sure, but we'll see where we'll end up...
I just got a new (smart)phone and I thought that was all the excuse I needed to start this blog.

This blog will be mostly about Warhammer Fantasy. I'll go into more detail about me and my interests later because, really, no one is going to read this yet anyway :p What I plan on doing is writing about aspects of the game that interest me, like tactics, army lists, and different army builds.
I enjoy going to Tournaments and I plan on writing about my preparation, actual games, and army-in-hindsight post. I'm also planning on doing reviews of the different army books, starting with the three books that have been released for 8th edition. I'm well underway with the Tomb Kings review and I'll most likely start with the first installment tomorrow!
Next week myself and a couple of mates will start our very own Map Campaign, so I'll use this blog to post updates on that as well.
I have lots of other ideas for articles and series as well. Like writing about different aspects of the current edition, basic tabletop skills that will help you be a better player, thoughts about terrain, magic, and whatever else I can think of.
The focus will be on gaming and listbuilding, less so on painting and converting. I am the kind of player who greatly enjoys painting single models, but finds it extremely difficult to find large quantaties of models to a high standard. I get bored :p I also never bothered with honing my conversion skills beyond kitbashing and some basic green-stuffing. So, any army logs that might end up on here will be about true gamer's armies, not wonderful works of Warhammer wonder.
Ok, that should give you a fairly good idea of what kind of stuff you can find on here. Like I said: Away we go!

THUNDERSTOMP!

P.S. I do play 40k as well, so there might be some 40k related posts on here as well occassionally. Heck, I'll probably do a bunch of crossover posts as well. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten