I got my hands on a Terrorgheist kit over the holidays and recently decided to put it together. It´s a very nice kit and it´s absolutely huge as well. I was really wondering how I´d transport the darn thing if I´d had to go somewhere for a game.
That´s when I decided this would be the perfect opportunity for me to try my hand at magnetizing a model . I´ve done some magnet work for my Dystopian Wars CoA fleet, making all my turrets swappable, but hadn´t tried anything more complex.
So, for today’s instalment of Midweek Modelling I thought I’d show you how I went about doing it.
Here´s the finished product.