donderdag 6 oktober 2011

Another victim!

Yes, I dragged someone else into my web! Or rather, I found a mate who'll commit to painting each month as well. It's my good friend, the OnG player from our campaign, an he's pledged to paint 100 pts a month. Since he never visits Warseer he won't join the Tale officially, but that's ok since I'll just show his progress on here!

These are the Night Goblins he's done for the last month, 20 Archers + Full Command and 3 Fanatics. Not exactly sure how many points it is, but I do believe the Fanatics alone are 75 pts so he's well over his target points.

I think he's done a cracking job of painting the Goblins and I really like the red as a spot colour. If you look at the pic and wonder why that model on the left is more grey than the rest, well, that's GW's grey varnish special again! I don't know what it is with that stuff but it just does that sometimes. Another mate of mine has had that happen to an army as well (ironically, also Night Goblins). Annoying!

Actually, I've been outdone this month, since in spite of what I've painted, I didn't do a matching moving tray, and he has!

I'm not sure yet what his next 100 pts will be, but I know I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result!

Anyone else wanna join too?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten